cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Offers

Saving4Fun

Is anyone else still having issues with offers disappearing, especially when you get to the store? Both of these Crest toothpastes were on my Target list. Now that I’m here, they’re no longer redeemable at Target. Plenty of other stores have them available, but I’d like to buy them here with the TC $3 coupons which makes them FAO. The last time this happened was on the Skippy Peanut Butter FAO, but it was still on my list. It only disappeared from the full list. I’m wondering if Ibotta significantly lowered the number of available claims on FAOs. I’ve never had a rebate go “out of stock.” There are plenty of times when the item is out of stock, but never the rebate. If the number of available rebates was lowered, then there’s no point in sending a message to support. However, if it’s a technical glitch, then I’m going to have to start taking a screenshot before I leave my house. I already take screenshots before, during, and at the end of submitting a receipt. 

0476800B-06C7-4A3E-96CB-75D66E069820.png

FDCF30A9-1EDA-4175-80B4-24DE6D5A9A14.png

673F8D79-8564-42D5-8337-6E75704578A5.png

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Disappearing Offers

Dana
Deal Expert

The manufacture sets the limits once the limit is reached it disappears.

Re: Disappearing Offers

Saving4Fun

@Dana both offers just re-appeared. I’m taking screen shots before I leave my house this time. I knew I should’ve just got them yesterday because these offers have been repopulating for more than a month and Target was the only retailer  out of 20 that suddenly dropped off the list. 

0 Likes