cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Disappearing offers

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

"Matter of fact, when they are gone, don't remove the offer.  Instead, update the app to indicate the Rebate has run out of offers."

I think that's a great suggestion, I'll pass it along and maybe it can get some traction.

Saving4Fun

@Sorensoj that’s also a known issue but slightly different from this one. If it’s been more than three days since your purchase, then you should submit a ticket to the help center to ask for a credit. Online orders can take up to 3 days to credit. The issue here is regarding in-store purchase. The offers are randomly disappearing and later reappearing. @mmoore01 , I’m almost certain this rebate hasn’t been exhausted. It’s the one of them newest toothpaste rebates. Some of the others have been available since December and they’ve not been exhausted. I had the exact same issue with two of the Crest offers about 10 days ago. Those took almost a day to reappear, but they did come back and everything worked out.  

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I'm actually looking into the toothpaste one specifically currently, to see if it's still active everywhere and a possible instance of the disappear/reappear act we've been discussing. Guessing I won't have an update until tomorrow but I did reach out. I'll keep you all posted here in this thread of course.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Apparently the Crest Renewal offer is not currently live, so that would explain it not showing up. That being said, I don't think this falls into the disappearing/reappearing offers a few of you have pointed out. If you do see any that disappear and quickly reappear in the coming days, let me know what they are so I can pull more information on those specifically.

chyleekauahi
Deal Sharer

It’s just unfortunate that it would stop being “live” without any type of notification or anything saying it’s going away. 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Honestly I couldn't agree more. In fact, we were discussing it internally a moment ago and I'm adding this to a few items that I will bring up to the folks here at Ibotta that can make a change.

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

D9786442-D627-4E79-8D23-3EA034C0E10E.png

 The Krazy Coupon Lady app mentions the $5 Ibotta rebate on the Crest Renewal toothpaste.  

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@chyleekauahi @mmoore01 I stand corrected, and I’m shocked. That’s the first time I’ve ever seen a rebate exhausted, especially toothpaste. As I said, these Crest and Colgate “designer” toothpaste offers have been on my list since I joined in December. I’ve had them available at Target, CVS, and Walgreens for $3 back, instead of $5, so maybe that’s why Walmart ran out faster. I recently noticed that the offers at Walgreens and CVS started to fluctuate. Sometimes, they’re $0.25 back, but eventually they return to $3. This particular “Renewal” version is only available at Target right now. However, keep your receipt because if it returns within 7 days, you can still claim it. The one time these offers ended at Target, they returned after a few days. 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL , I recently had the Hormel Natural Hardwood Smoked lunch meat disappear from the time I scanned it in store to the time I got to the vehicle and scanned my receipt. It did come back a couple hours later, though. And today I just saw someone on Facebook that had the same thing happen with that exact offer but they were at Walmart and I got mine at Meijer.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Mind me asking how recent? Also do you remember any of the specifics of the offer so it's easier for me to look up and verify it's the same?