cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Disappearing offers

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

I had it earlier this week with the FAO Bread. It did have a timer, but I checked in store and still had a few hours, upon checkout it was gone. I waited a bit by driving home, but then submitted the receipt with a ticket. It was corrected by customer care. I knew it wouldn't reappear in my case after a little while since it was a limited time offer. I was using an iphone when it happened, but came home and checked on my android tablet and it was still gone.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Loves2Save  I just checked the offer on my iPhone & they’re still active at WM

0 Likes

MerSadie
Saver

@LaraL 

It was this Wednesday with the same colgate renewal toothpaste as posted about before.  I had the offer active and checked on my list. Scanned the product at Wal-Mart for a match. Check out and go to redeem and it's gone. Seemed like it just expired which happens so I really didn't care. Well today it is back in my gallery with the check mark already active. Also the 3 pack offer was gone and now back today also with the check mark active. I know these were not there from Wednesday night up untill this morning. Why would they leave and how come they reappear and have active check marks without me activating them. It is very misleading.  I am on an Android if that still is a factor in this mystery. Thanks for your help!!!

0 Likes

Shiaoyan
Rewards Hunter

I had the same issue. I purchased the Colgate gum renewal toothpastes while the offers were still on my app, but once I got home they disappeared. This was 4/14. Now they’re back, but Ibotta wouldn’t let me matching the receipt again.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Thank you everyone for providing me updates on this, I'm running it by some folks internally still. The difficulty is pinpointing the cause, but the more information you all provide the closer we get.

In the meantime, our care team is aware of it and we will do our best to help sort it out.

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Shiaoyan 

The app may not allow you to submit the receipt again, but you can open a request and Ibotta Care should honor your receipt for the rebate.  Requests are taking 24-36 hours to get a response.

ShannonA1
Saver

I had this happen to me; thought I was going crazy. 

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Thank you @LaraL 

It happens the other way around too. For instance while I was in the store I checked if the Purely Elizabeth granola was still available for the rebate b/c I saw a timer on it earlier. It didn't show up, but it was on managers special for a great price, so I picked two up anyway. When I scanned my receipt from Sprouts within 30 minutes, the app recognized that I purchased them and added them itself. So, it can show that it's gone when searching for an offer, but still be available and added by Ibotta if that makes sense. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Loves2Save ok interesting. Thank you for providing another perspective on it! I'll add this to the list of instances where it occurs.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hey folks,

We're still working on this, and there's something we're trying to rule out.

The offer that disappeared for each of you, when you found the offer initially, was it from a search within the app in general or did you find it from the grocery store's offer page?

0 Likes