cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Disgruntled :( multiple items not rebated AGAIN on hannaford receipt that DID pass scan first

firefrisson
Shopper

16138845053026756225772758942238.jpg

Hey ibotta team,

Not sure if anyone else has been experiencing issues the last two weeks especially with receipts that I can't manually scan but have to go throw the linked card, such as hannafords, and im seeing with target lately?

My last trip to hannafords i icluded 5 items that all scanned with the ibotta app prior to checkout. It counted the craft shredded cheese, and one other, but left off the snack packs $0.75 rebate for their red sour patch pack, their $0.75 Starburst JELLY BEANS rebate - https://www.iheartpublix.com/2013/03/more-ibotta-offers-including-great-deal-on-starburst-jelly-bean..., their rebel $1.25 4pck mocha hard coffee rebate, and their ORGINAL Shells and pasta Velveeta rebate which i submitted and again was rejected to much confusion? Ironically its tge exact same box as the photo had and the description said select variety over 9oz then showed multiple variety below it. The first one it shows is for the Velveeta mac n cheese orginal which is their shells and cheese. Acted on I scanned same product was 12oz original shells? Again the "new mini" version scanned however? I get errors happen, but im a little annoyed that when it was submitted for review it was reject, and no reason. Was given? Regardless it would be nice to still get the extra 3$ back, and I know the receipt went throw because I was rebated for 2 of those 5 items. Photo attached.

Screenshot_20210220-234528_Ibotta.png

Labels (4)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Disgruntled :( multiple items not rebated AGAIN on hannaford receipt that DID pass scan first

firefrisson
Shopper

Ahh, this is soo frustrating, the process was already annoying my GF, I was pretty content with the idea, but if Ibbotta won;t so much as credit me the 75 cents on the sour patch snack packs I literally told my son no those cost too much, then say the discount and said fine... like that's just childish. I haven't used the app since, I'm having aot better luck with shop kicks and fetch rewards now. i'd give ibotta another shot if they would actually look at the receipt and request i submitted cuz theres multiple error's not just 1.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Disgruntled :( multiple items not rebated AGAIN on hannaford receipt that DID pass scan first

dramaspoiler
Saver

Relative newbie myself so maybe season veterans may give better advice.  But here's my take.

If the offer was added prior to submission and you don't see it when you scan the receipt normally you look for the offer in (view more offers or add offers) before you hit collect/submit since sometimes they miss it.  Also when in doubt take screen shots of the offer that was confirmed for future support.  If they don't give you the rebates then you submit a ticket with all your support. (I suggest you also take pictures of the front and bar codes of the products you bought to make it easier for them to give you the money).  Most of the time I take screenshot before collections showing all verified offers approved for future support to make it easier to get credit for missing offers they don't give after submission.

As long as you show all the proof support they would credit you the offer.  I know someone that product was verified but when they submit the item never showed up.  They made sure they screen shot everything to prove the valid offer, offer terms etc and submit ticket.  Took some time since nothing was submitted but eventually it was credited.  So if you have some items approved and others not you can always put in a ticket for missing offers using the receipt that was submitted explaining exactly what was expected.  So it all depends on what approach you want to take or what exactly went wrong.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

dramaspoiler
Saver

Forgot to add before you buy make sure the item qualifies for the rebate. Green check match mark.  I think there might be an option to request product to be added if you think it should qualify but it doesn't.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

firefrisson
Shopper

yes, the attached photo was that option to request the upc be added when it literally the one in the photo but wasn't being accepted. As for adding before I buy, I added the Rebel beer on the 16th, bought one on the 16th, and another on the 18th. It was the Same offer. Your saying I would have to reactivate EVERY offer that lasts 1-2 weeks that I already clipped every time? So if I have 3 of an item I clipped on a checkout and it says redeem up to 5 times, your saying I would still have to have the checkout person scan 1, wait while i go back into the app, clip it again, scan another, wait clip it again? That's not even possible since I couldn't redeem the receipt. I'm saying I following the steps, I'm positive that I did because I got credit for half my items and they were entered exactly the same way.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

firefrisson
Shopper

Ahh, this is soo frustrating, the process was already annoying my GF, I was pretty content with the idea, but if Ibbotta won;t so much as credit me the 75 cents on the sour patch snack packs I literally told my son no those cost too much, then say the discount and said fine... like that's just childish. I haven't used the app since, I'm having aot better luck with shop kicks and fetch rewards now. i'd give ibotta another shot if they would actually look at the receipt and request i submitted cuz theres multiple error's not just 1.

View solution in original post

0 Likes