cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ 50% Back x6/18/21 at 1:59 AM

Dean
Core Shopper

Disney+ 50% Back offer is showing in Ibotta app. Still shows the max cash back is $17.50, which is the same as the 25% back offer. Has anyone found out if the rebate is actually for more to match the 50% and 75% offers that show up occasionally?

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Disney+ 50% Back x6/18/21 at 1:59 AM

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  Star Wars Visions was released today, 9/22/21 on Disney plus.  My sons wanted a 1 year contract for $79.99 annually (instead of $7.99/month).  Max back is $15 through Ibotta.  So net cost will be $64.99 = $5.42/month.

Not bad. (We already had a free trial that we used).

The $15 is showing as pending.

0 Likes

Re: Disney+ 50% Back x6/18/21 at 1:59 AM

Dean
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  I figured out recently where the 50% savings comes from. This offer can be used with multiple subscription options, including monthly ones. I don’t remember which one it is but basically one of the monthly subscriptions is eligible for 50% back. So this offer should be labeled as “up to 50% back”. Also, the maximum back has dropped from $17.50 to $15 on the current offer. But like you said, not bad. It’s turned out to be worth it since it’s my most used service. Now I need to figure out the best deal to renew when my annual plan expires at the end of year. 

0 Likes