cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Solved! Go to solution

Do I have to use Chrome to get the Walmart deals/Thanksgiving deal?

Gidge
Rewards Hunter

I just placed an order by clicking the shop at walmart button in the circle on the right with the number in it and added those items to my cart then checked out.

Then I think I just read that I have to shop through the extenstion? and it didn't say that on the post in here or on the shop walmart pickup/delivery button area. 😞

am I fretting?

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Do I have to use Chrome to get the Walmart deals/Thanksgiving deal?

Gidge
Rewards Hunter

It worked just being linked and without using Chrome. So don't feel pressured to use Chrome. It worked using Firefox and being linked. Whew!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

blessedtwice
Shopper

I have always just gone through the Ibotta app, hit the shop online Walmart button and then made my purchases, and I've gotten cash back pretty much every time!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Lorr
Rewards Guide

The $1.50 is a new thing and prior to that, I didn’t do any click through ibotta at all for Walmart grocery pickup. It automatically picked up my rebates. Of course now I click through now for that bonus. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Gidge
Rewards Hunter

Blessed twice, do you mean the webpage? I am using a desktop computer.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Gidge
Rewards Hunter

I am not sure what the 1.50 thing is. Does it work automatically because it is linked? If so that makes sense. πŸ™‚

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

blessedtwice
Shopper

I've never done it on a computer before, sorry! 

I would have thought if you're signed into Ibotta on the desktop and go through that, that you would get cash back!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Gidge
Rewards Hunter

I think it will work since linked. I will report back in a couple of days. πŸ˜„

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Gidge

Thanks for the question!

If you already have the offers available in the app, then redeeming through the normal receipt process is all you need to do in order to receive credit! 

For some Savers, you must download the Ibotta Browser Extension to redeem the free Thanksgiving Dinner offers. The browser extension is a convenient way to save on online purchases from your computer and we want as many users to try it as possible! To help walk Savers through the process, I've included this helpful blog post that explains how to redeem through online grocery and delivery:

Earn on Grocery Pickup & Delivery with Ibotta

*Please note - for some these offers will not be available until tomorrow, Wednesday 11/4. 

I hope this helps clarify for everyone in this thread. Thanks for using Ibotta! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Gidge
Rewards Hunter

What do you mean by Savers? I didn't see that anywhere. I am just concerned because I linked my account and then went shopping by clicking the button on the list (the number on the side with the count of the items I chose) then went and shopped. I didn't get a receipt from my pick-up? I got one electronically? Why do we need to link our account if it isn't going to register that we bought something? and I don't even see where to find my balance on any screen.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Gidge
Rewards Hunter

and as I stated in the thread, I use a desktop computer. That is why I asked if I needed Chrome to get the deal. If so, you really need to put that somewhere because I don't have Chrome. and what I mean by put somewhere, it put it in the place where people click thru to shop. Otherwise it is useless and no use to spend the money to get the items if the offer isn't true.

0 Likes