cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Does anyone have this new FAO?

britionkin
Saver

I follow Krazy Koupon Lady and she made a post today how Ibotta has a FAO offer for Annie's frozen Mac and Cheese. I don't qualify for it, probably because I bought them before, so I'm wondering has anyone qualified for it?

It's supposed to be a Walmart FAO.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Does anyone have this new FAO?

What-Shot
Super Saver

Yes!

I found it and got it yesterday!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

Yes!

I found it and got it yesterday!

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

Yep. I got it, too. Tried it. Wasn't bad.  Family just did not like it as much as the Bob Evans brand of prepared mac n cheese. 

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Looked for it Friday night at Walmart, in vain.  I darn sure hope 1 or more other Walmarts in my area have it (think I looked for this very same FAO last spring, in vain, and it was a Walmart exclusive then as well) first and foremost for the FAO, but also for 40+ receipt scan points from Fetch Rewards and a dime for BT4E

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I had it several times in the last few months.  This time I have a 50% offer.

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

Yesterday I thought my Walmart app was wrong because it reported "in stock," but when I went to the frozen Mac & Cheese section (aka Kids section) in the Walmart freezer aisles, it was not there. I double checked my app and LO & BEHOLD it reported that ANNIE's Frozen Mac & Cheese is located in the ORGANIC section of the freezer aisles. BINGO! There it was! 

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Frozen mac and cheese is frozen mac and cheese is frozen mac and cheese, except in my CBAE (cash back app era) those with cash back app offers (and better yet double play to grand slam stacking chances and better) get more consideration from me, provided the product is minimally appealing and the deal minimally fair and square

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

britionkin
Saver

I've had this for months but only 50% off

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@britionkin Went to my 2nd Walmart in a different part of town in 2 days, couldn't find it there, but went to a Publix and Kroger that were in walking distance from each other and both had Annie's frozen mac and cheese.  Didn't realize till earlier today that there is a brand bonus (just a half buckaroo) going on till April

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Pepperbrat
Deal Sharer

I found it in the store and scanned to male sure it was right and the offer matched. I scanned my receipt barcode after I left the store and the offer was gone.

0 Likes