cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does IBotta work with Walmart+?

RodAtHome
Rewards Hunter

I joined IBotta only this morning, so please forgive my newbie question. I did search for an answer, before asking this question, but didn't see any post that addresses what I'm asking.

I'm got Walmart+ subscription. I've had it for about 6 months. I'd like to know if IBotta works with Walmart+. (I use Walmart+ a lot to order groceries to be delivered to my home, so getting some cash back would really be nice.) If Walmart+ and IBotta work together, how do they work together?

5 Replies

Re: Does IBotta work with Walmart+?

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

You can use Walmart+ through Ibotta, in fact I believe you can signup for Walmart+ through Ibotta for credit back. Any order you place through Walmart online while using Ibotta will be tracked and credited for the offers you add.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RodAtHome 

Thank you for searching before posting.  Far too many do not do that.  Welcome to ibotta and the community.   

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

RodAtHome
Rewards Hunter

@LaraL so then do I have to initiate I have to start with the Ibotta app? Um, our normal method of ordering through Walmart+ is to do so from a web browser, not through the Walmart+ app, or Ibotta. We order several things at a time, due to our large family. Doing so on a phone would be tedious.

However, I have added the Ibotta extension to my browser. I would hope that would be sufficient, while we're on the Walmart.com website. Is that true?

0 Likes

slicksaver22
Rewards Hunter

Welcome!  As long as you have the ibotta extension activated on your browser and have your offers added before check out, your account will be credited automatically.  Walmart grocery has ibotta offers built right into their products once you have your accounts linked.  Hope this helps.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@RodAtHome as @slicksaver22 mentions above, the only thing you need to do is add the offers via the extension and then check out. Let me know if you run into any difficulties.

0 Likes