cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Walmart curbside pick up or grocery pick up give you store receipts?

hazel2020
Deal Sharer

Hi every one ! 

I wanted to know does Walmart curbside pick or grocery pick up give you in store receipts the reason I asked is because some rebates don’t accept online receipts or online orders  . I know Walgreens does give you store Receipts for curbside pick up . And there are some rebates I wanted to do but if it’s not in store receipt they won’t take which is a real bummer .please help 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Does Walmart curbside pick up or grocery pick up give you store receipts?

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Walmart does not give receipts for online orders.  Your email from them is your receipt, as far as Walmart is concerned.  Unfortunately, Ibotta cannot accept them as a receipt in the app and there is no function in Ibotta to accept a receipt for online orders.

As far as Ibotta is concerned, a purchase from Walmart.com is like a totally different store.  Walmart.com has their own offers.  Many are the same as in the store, but not all.

If you are trying to get credit for Walmart in-store offers with a Walmart online order, it won't work.  If the offer is only available in-store, then you will have to shop in-store.

It is true that Walgreens gives receipts for pickup orders, but you aren't suppose to get both a discount for an online order AND for individual offers for Walgreens in-store.  I believe they will give you one or the other, but not both.

Good luck.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I just re-read your post and another comment came to mind.

You may not have been talking about Ibotta.  If you need a receipt for another rebate app, you could be out of luck unless they take email receipts.

I believe Fetch, Swagbucks and Shopkick will accept online orders.  I don't know about others.

0 Likes

hazel2020
Deal Sharer

Sadly Shopkick doesn’t do online for Walmart 😔I know Walgreens does give you in store receipts that you can use for shop kick .ty for explaining about Walmart In store/curbside pick because I called them and they never picked up so ty for the info 

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Actually, Shopkick does do Online for Walmart.com.  You earn 3 SK per $1 spent.

Screenshot_20220521-204128.png

hazel2020
Deal Sharer

that won’t get me the Shopkick offers they have that I want to do  that’s in store .for example purchase Oreo ice cream get 400 points  when you submit a store receipt 

0 Likes