cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double credited

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

I wasn't sure which board to post this on, so forgive me if this is the wrong one. I had linked my Wal-Mart account to Ibotta, to do an online purchase. I just added my receipts to my purchase history on the Walmart app and Ibotta re-credited some of my purchases. I submitted a ticket on one of them, but it could be days before they read it and I don't want my account banned. Is there anything else I can do?

Labels (3)
0 Likes
13 Replies

Re: Double credited

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Lbabies @LaraL 

I had the exact issue last week.  Take a screen shot of the overpayment and let the Care Team know what the issue is as a courtesy copy @LaraL 

Ready, Set, Shop

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Lbabies @OBSHOP 

Are you linked?  I (unlinked) add receipts all the time, and I have never had this issue.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We're aware that this can happen, but you honestly already did everything that we would ask. I wouldn't worry about action be taken against your account.

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

I unlinked my account last year when the items I purchased were not credited to my account. 

Ready, Set, Shop
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

My Walmart In-store is unlinked and I submit receipts, but my Walmart online is linked.

0 Likes

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta Yes. I linked it to make an online purchase, and forgot to unlink

0 Likes

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

@Be-Bop-A-Lula How did you separate the 2, if you don't mind guiding me? Is it under the same email?

0 Likes

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

@OBSHOP I submitted a ticket as as soon as it happened. I unlinked ALL of my accounts a year or more ago, for the same reason. I only relinked it bc I was going to place an online order that had offers on it.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Lbabies Walmart In-Store is separate from Walmart online.  When I set mine up there were only 2 Walmart options in-store and online grocery pickup. I left Walmart in-store unlinked, so must scan receipts and online Walmart Pickup and Delivery is linked. You should see icons for both. Everything is under same email.