cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Double credited

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

@LaraL @ Thank you! I did receive a response today, but it seemed pretty automated (didn't make sense as an answer to what I sent). They only reversed some of  the offers, but I figure they'll do the rest of them in the next day or 2. Either way, I feel better knowing they received my submission about it.

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

@Be-Bop-A-Lula thank you! I'll jump on my Wal-Mart app in just a minute and check it out. Until recently I've only used Ibotta online purchases for Amazon (pre-covid) and food delivery, so I'm still trying to figure a lot of it out. Everything else has been in-store.

Karen911
Deal Sharer

@Be-Bop-A-Lula that is my approach as well.

In general I don't link any account unless I absolutely have to and manual receipt uploads aren't an option

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lbabies 

Just was rather odd that scanning into purchase history.  Maybe it has never happened to me because none of it is linked.  Every time I come home from WM, I always scan receipt into purchase history.   Somewhat temperamental though.  I often have to type the stoopid TC# in when the scan fails.  I'm just happy the functionality is there TBH.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes