cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Duplicate offers

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL Wow, that’s great!  The offers are showing 2 hours left if anyone wants to take advantage of these brand name offers stack.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  So we are allowed to submit and stack offers now?  I'm confused (nothing new)

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It's circumstantial. These two recent ones had no one saying there's any issue with them so I think they're ok, albeit confusing.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL @FelskyNY I’m confused too.  I did not think we were ever allowed to stack two brand name offers.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

As mentioned above I specifically asked about these and there was no resistance to them, implying they're fine. Personally I would still avoid claiming duplicate offers just in case, there's not really a definitive person I can reach out to as different offers have different teams managing them.

Kristilynn0031
Deal Sharer

I purchased 1 package of depends, when I submitted my receipt the $3.00 rebate and the $10 rebate were both selected.  I only did the $10 rebate because I didn’t want my account to get locked.  Could I have stacked both the $3 and $10? 
I also purchased a 2 pk of Colgate whitening gel toothpaste.  There was a $5 rebate for whitening gel toothpaste and a $5 rebate for whitening toothpaste, both were selected when I submitted my receipt.  I only selected the rebate for the whitening gel toothpaste.  Could I have stacked both of them?  

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I don't have an official confirmation on these ones in particular, I still advise not using duplicate offers in general as it can lead to your account being flagged. I'll reach out again and see if I can get a response about these in particular.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL I have these today.

A91FC774-7CF7-4258-8F14-A2B3DAB3CC72.png842226CD-CC68-4262-8DB5-9714A61782C5.png

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Be-Bop-A-Lula thank you! I just added this screenshot to the thread I have open with our internal teams. Still no response quite yet.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

They got back to me and it sounds like they're relauching these, so they should be fixed soon.