cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Duplicate offers

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

Found duplicate offers for Fairlife ultra filtered DHA milk in my Target gallery. 

Screenshot_20210816-130402_Ibotta.jpg

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Wow, there's a lot. I just added this to the current thread where they're working through them. Thank you!

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I have 2 offers for 10 cents off any baby food. One of them has been there for a few days and the other one just popped up. They have many stores in common that they're redeemable at. Can I use both of them on 1 purchase? I don't care about the 10 cents or 20 cents but it's good bonus progress!

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@cweiner31 looking into it.

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@LaraL one more questionable one- Bubbles mochi individual ice creams at Acme have a free $2 offer for 1 and then a $2 off 2 offer as well. And they only cost $1.50 at the Acme here!

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

That one sounds a bit normal as different areas have different prices on items. So you maybe spend less and get more back, this happens sometimes. As for it being a duplicate offer, I'm only seeing one that requires buying 2, as it's a BOGO. Are you referring to the "individually wrapped" one?

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Yes, the individually wrapped one. I have an offer for 1 completely free and another offer for BOGO. My question is, can I use both to get 2 for free?

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

That shouldn't be the case. Would you be willing to screenshot that for me? I'm unable to find it.

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Here you go. The first one says good at Acme and Whole Foods and the 2nd one says Acme at Albertson's. I'm going over to Acme momentarily so I'll just get 1.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Thank you!! This helps a lot so I really appreciate it. I'm adding this to the list of duplicate offers for them to review.