cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earned the Haystack Bonus And scored Big Savings.

Glammy

I Earned the Haystack Bonus today. I did skip the Farm Bonus. And got $100 worth of groceries and toiletries that we will use for $28.00. 
• I spent $50 at Stop&Shop and earned $16.00 in Rebates (and used 10.00 in coupons)-Pd $40
• I Spent $50.  At Walmart and earned $26.50 in Rebates. (and Used $6.00 coupons). Paid $44
• I also earned 14,000 Fetch points (14.00) on the same receipt.

So, I spent $84 and earned $42.00 in Ibotta rebates & bonuses and 14.00 from Fetch. So my $100.00 shopping actually cost me $28.00. Took me 2 hours. I really love using Ibotta!!!

18 Replies

Re: Earned the Haystack Bonus And scored Big Savings.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Nice haul

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Glammy  Great Haul - It's the prep work that takes so much time - but when it all actually works, that's a great feeling!

Dixiechicred4
Shopper

Whats the Haystack bonus? I don't see that in things I can earn. I'm new to this whole community thing but been using the app for 2 years. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks 

Tags (1)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dixiechicred4  There were 3 bonuses in the last 2 weeks for the Fall.  The Maze bonus, Farm bonus, and now the Haystack bonus - you have 4 days to complete each one and earn $5 (by completing a certain # of Ibotta offers).  Some people received text messages to unlock it, others got a different type of $5 bonus called a cash dash bonus.  Some people didn't get any bonus at all. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Cash dash is unrelated

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta 

Really - I thought it was either/or - interesting to know. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I don''t believe so since I am not accepting texts, and I got the cash dash.  I was thinking @Dana said they got both the cash dash and haystack.

0 Likes

Dixiechicred4
Shopper

Thankyou for the info. I dont think I have any of these offered. I just signed up for this community thing and gave my numer to receive texts just yesterday.  So hopefully I can get these in the future.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dixiechicred4  Oh, you'll see we are all over these bonuses when they come in!  Welcome!