cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

easier way to use Ibotta with other rebate apps

mkauffman426
Rewards Hunter

Hello,

I am new to this and just started using this with fetch, shopkick, and swagbucks. Any tips on websites or where I can go to find lists of items that have rebates from multiple apps, making them good deals? Toggling back and forth between all of the apps is sooo time consuming. Thanks!

Melissa

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: easier way to use Ibotta with other rebate apps

What-Shot
Super Saver

Personally, the "toggle-trick" you currently use is also what I find most effective. Sometimes I have multiple devices running the various apps. 

I also use the "Krazy Coupon Lady" app to reconfirm I noticed all of the "matches" because sometimes she posts something I miss. 

Finally, there is "Kroger Krazy" which might be of help. 

PS If you are looking for another rebate app similar to Fetch,  let me suggest CoinOut: https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=ZEY2AKJ

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mkauffman426  Lots and lots of man (or woman) hours.  I post a lot on Instagram and watch youtube.  I find that many of them are repeats, so when you find your OWN offers, it's a great feeling.  

Toggling is generally the best bet.  I usually glance through the "smaller apps" first and then Ibotta last to try to combine the offers.

Whenever I see an offer, I try to post it here under deal stacking.  Some people like reddit (not me personally).  I just try to share whenever I can so other people can take advantage of the savings. 

I also search for printable coupons on offers also - check out my Instagram if you'd like.  Main thing is not everyone has the same offers across the apps - some have higher or lower values, and some not at all. 

Dana
Deal Expert

@ScottyS  Please move this to deals stacking it's in the wrong forum thank you

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

0 Likes

blongnv
Deal Sharer

I didn’t know about coinout! Just downloaded with your link. I did fetch and they deactivated my account because I used digital pictures of my receipts🙄 I didn’t see anywhere that I couldn’t. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@blongnv  Fetch had deactivated me when someone took my code and spread it around to keep getting $2.  It was nothing that I did so I argued with them several times and they reinstated me.  I definitely dont think you can use digital receipts with Fetch (or many other rebate apps)- but read the fine print to be sure.  That's why I don't post my Fetch code any longer (only DM if someone asks for it). 

As for Coinout - THANK YOU for using my link, it's a slow go with that one - but just scan all your receipts for a few pennies here and there, it all adds up.  I was using it for brownie brittle $1 back and combining it with Ibotta, so that was a big save.  I also bought the Banza pasta and combined with Ibotta (but I donated those) and I did the Cocktail Artist mixes (not sure if's still a $2 offer on Ibotta - mine is showing as .50¢) and donated a few of those too.   The Harmless Harvest yogurt is also a good stack at Whole foods.  

0 Likes

blongnv
Deal Sharer

It was pictures I had taken of the receipts for other apps. I only used it because I had sent one for a mail in rebate. I read through all the terms of service after and saw nothing about that. oh well. I have .63 already! thanks for the deals!

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@blongnv As for the Brownie Brittle that @FelskyNY mentioned, yes, it has been available on CoinOut & Ibotta. But in my area there were additional offers for Brownie Brittle via BOTH Kroger CashBack & Kroger Digital Coupons (actually for Smith's which is the Kroger affiliate in my area)....so it was a fine MM for me in the end. 

0 Likes