cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egglands Best eggs .47 cents!

Gemini345
Deal Sharer

Dozen Egglands Best eggs on sale at Kroger  for $1.47 with digital coupon (unlimited) AND they also have a $1.00 coupon that can be used up to 5 times! 

3 Replies

Re: Egglands Best eggs .47 cents!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Gemini345 

I have never had a DQ come off when the item already attached to a WDD.  If memory serves me correctly, I have encountered a situation where the DQ came off but I did not get the WDD price.

Can you confirm you stacked the two?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I had both DQs clipped and only the WWD came off. My $1 DQ is for the cage free brown eggs.

Also, I used a customer relations credit for my purchase and SK rejected the receipt for "no items found". Amateur mistake and I should of known that a zero balance would trigger a review.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Eyegottaibotta 

I do not see a DQ at all now, but I swear I had one last night.  Maybe i am thonking of SK.  There is a $1 SK, so at keast one would be 47 cents.  I am excited to eat brekkie like a rich person.

I feel for you.  I submitted a BOGOF deal to SB recently, and they did not count the FREE item.  I guess it never came up for me before, so apparently neither SK / SB accept an item with a 'zero' cost

Just to clarify for others, the $1.47 is WDD price, with a limit of up to 5 in one transaction;  it is not unlimited as OP mentioned, unless it is some store's special.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes