cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Entire Receipt rejected twice , what now?

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

So regarding digital-only receipts, we're working on enabling ways for Savers to link their account with stores to earn credit for what you purchased. This is something we're still working on for the time being, and we'll be sure to update the community, and Savers in general, once we have more to share.

For the time being we do not accept emailed receipts or remote shopping service print-outs. If you do run into any issues with submitting your receipt for verification, we ask that you submit a ticket and we will work to get you taken care of.

Hopefully this helps, and I know it's not a definitive answer, but it should bring some clarity to anyone experiencing this.

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I just had one rejected today from Publix.  I am about to resubmit because I THINK I know what my problem was.  It had one of those foot long survey invitations in the receipt and I folded it to hide the survey request.  I had somehow missed the instruction not to fold receipts.  I am hoping that fixes my problem even if the receipt now takes 6 photos to capture.

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@DanyelN the long Publix and CVS receipts are a challenge. I try to limit the number of items per receipt bc it's a mile long even before purchases, at these stores.

It seems submitting can be hit or miss. I think mine was bc of lighting and reflecting off the Publix receipt paper. But not sure. 

I started a discussion about the long CVS receipts a few months back. There was info in the replies. But I'm not sure how to search the community posts.

Hope your 2nd Publix submission goes right through. 

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

It went through without incident, although one of my offers had expired by then.  it only took 5 photos instead of 6 though.  lol

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@DanyelN glad to hear it went through. Those long receipts are a pain in taking the pictures! 

0 Likes