cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Envy apples SK deal

kty
Deal Sharer

@cjwoody Thank you!

I bought the bags of Envy on June 30 and July 1, I submitted the first receipt and it was cleared yesterday (July 2), and the offer was reset to the same amount. So I submitted the second receipt yesterday, and claimed 950 kicks for Envy apple bag. But then when I looked at the pending receipt, it shows 0 kicks, it also only show the receipt picture and store name, but WITHOUT receipt total, purchase date, kicks earned, This seems not correct and makes me nervous and wonder whether I'll get the 950 kicks. Have you ever met this situation?

I also have more questions:

1. Almost all my receipts pended for about two days, is this normal practice?

2. If I buy two different items on one receipt, but when I submit the receipt I only claim one offer, can I submit the same receipt to claim another offer? If yes, can I submit on the same day, or I have to wait to a new day?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@kty  sometimes SK glitches during the pending period, and it’s hit or miss on whether the kicks will be awarded.  Just take screenshots of the offer as well as pics of the receipt and item.  Submit a ticket if it does not get awarded.  They are very very good about honoring kicks manually.

I find that the pending period depends on the store.  Target, Walgreens, and Publix take a day or so for me.  Walmart is very fast, sometimes when I am still in the parking lot, so I turn around and buy another item.

You can only submit a receipt once, so if you have two items toward the same offer, you’ll only get credit for one.  Depending on the circumstance, it may be better to separate transactions to maximize kicks.

0 Likes

kty
Deal Sharer

@cjwoody Thank you! 

One more question about SK: How to submit ticket in Apps? Sorry so many questions as a new user.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@kty  Click the profile icon on the top-left.  Then the gear icon on the top-right.  Select Questions and Support.  Scroll down towards the bottom where it says Email Us.

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

1 time I got the SK. for the offer on Walmart receipt. The next day I submitted the different receipt for this offer which reset for me. My receipt came back processed with 0 SK. Furthermore I got the email from them saying that its violation that you  can submit only 1 receipt for the same day for 1 offer. So even though my receipt could be processed within  30 minutes, I will never submit another receipt for the same date for the same offer 

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

It's in the SK rules about 1 receipt for 1 offer for 1 date

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Lovetosavenow  interesting, I haven’t received that warning before 😵💫

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@kty you’ve already gotten great advice and responses from everybody else but one of your questions I wasn’t sure what you were asking. If you have two completely separate purchases so separate items you can certainly claim them on the same receipt when you go to submit it Shopkicks there’s a little circle where you can click on what receipts you were trying to submit I think they have a limit of three per receipt. That’s very different than if you were trying to get points for the same item when you can only get points for one.  Hopefully that makes sense. Also for Shopkicks routinely I have to wait several days before I get my points

0 Likes

kty
Deal Sharer

@cjwoody@Lovetosavenow @Shopgirl Thanks for your great help!

@Shopgirl I ask that question is because I bought two different items for two different offers on one receipt, but when I submitted the receipt, I forgot to check both of them, so submitted only for one offer😅

0 Likes