cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Envy apples SK deal

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Good deal on a bag of Envy apples thru SK. I found them at Publix. 6.99/bag but get $4.04 back (950 + 60 for scan)   Points already came thru and offer reappeared. $2.95 after rebate. 

18 Replies

Re: Envy apples SK deal

KM06
Skilled Saver

There is a Fetch offer

Screenshot_20220702-154622_Fetch Rewards.jpg

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@KM06 @Wow thanks I somehow forgot to scan my receipt last night so just did so 😀

kty
Deal Sharer

I'm a new SK user - only one week. Here is my question about the rules. If I buy something and submit the receipt, but the receipt is pending for two days. Can I buy the same product again during this pending period, and when the processing of first receipt is done, I submit the second receipt if the offer reappear? Or I can only buy the same product after the first receipt is paid out?

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@kty  you have to wait until your current receipt has processed.  If the offer has reset, then you can purchase and submit that receipt. 

0 Likes

Scbunn
Rewards Hunter

I’m sorry to bother you but I need help. I just signed up for Ibotta. I did a Publix Instacart and the receipt is online. Can you tell me how to do that? If not, can you give me a direction of how to find out? Thank You!!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Scbunn 

The last I knew Instacart was not working with ibotta.  Also when submitting a receipt for an ibotta offer, it must be a regular cash register receipt.   I am not sure there is a recourse for you to recoup unless you return for a refund and then purchase in-store.

Let's see what others add

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

kty
Deal Sharer

@MelissaR Thank you

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@kty  Generally, you can buy the product again during the pending period and then submit the second receipt once the first receipt clears (assuming the offer resets).  The gamble is that it may not reset, or it will reset at a lower amount.  I recently did this with the Heinz Dip & Crunch deal at Target.  I bought 2 bundles on the same day (diff receipts).  The first receipt took a day or 2 to clear, and then I submitted the second receipt afterward.  This tactic works for me a lot, but you never know when the unexpected will happen.  Just be prepared to make a return if something goes south 😁

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Scbunn 

I seem to remember seeing Instacart listed in Ibotta before, but I have never used it.

I checked both the app and list of retailers at Ibotta.com, but I did not see it.

I searched Help and found this item.  It seems it was disabled several months ago.

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/4510804284050-Instacart-Temporarily-Disabled

I did not see any indication when it might return.

I really wish all the online retailers would give you a real receipt.  How hard would it be to ring everything up and print a receipt for groceries at Publix?

At this time, Ibotta does not support Instacart.

0 Likes