cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Error message for only one offer

lianqiao
Deal Sharer

I was shopping at Walmart and I have this offer for Simple Mills Soft Baked Bars. You can see it still has 11 hours left, but when I click it I got the connection error message. All other offers are fine. When I try to redeem offers for this purchase, all other offers show up except this one. Does anyone know what is wrong with this? Thanks!

IMG_1749.PNGIMG_1750.PNG

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Error message for only one offer

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

This can happen when the number of remaining rebates for an offer runs out before the time period.  If you have purchased it, I would submit a request.  Ibotta requests take a few days, but they have always been good about paying out when the system doesn't work.  If you haven't purchased it yet, don't.  You may not get credit since it was already gone.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

This can happen when the number of remaining rebates for an offer runs out before the time period.  If you have purchased it, I would submit a request.  Ibotta requests take a few days, but they have always been good about paying out when the system doesn't work.  If you haven't purchased it yet, don't.  You may not get credit since it was already gone.

Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

The manufacturer decides how many rebates there are once the limit is reached it goes away it doesn't matter if it has an expiration date on it or not.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

lianqiao
Deal Sharer

Thanks! I already bought it so I will try to submit a ticket. This is very awkward as I just referred my friends to try Ibotta and this is their first purchase...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

lianqiao
Deal Sharer

Thanks. I understand there's a limit for rebates. But leaving the offer in my list after the limit is reached... Very misleading. I hope they can fix this soon. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@lianqiao  I would also submit as @mmoore01 said.  Get the receipt in for those offers that are still available, and then submit a ticket for the missing offer.  Just be clear in the description.  Usually Walmart offers come through pretty quickly.  Just keep the screen shots of the offer.  They will likely ask for a copy of the front of the box and the UPC.

FYI - if you bought the Cocktail Artist mixers, it's also on Coinout (limit 5) and I did it twice - so be sure to submit it there too. 

If you aren't a member of CoinOut, let me know and I can give you my referral code. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

lianqiao
Deal Sharer

Thanks for the advices. I used coinout before. I thought it will only give 0.01~0.1 for each receipt, regardless what you bought. Are they also adding some rebate offers?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@lianqiao  Yes - there are rebate offers as well, as I noticed the Cocktail Artist Mixes on your screen shot.  Be sure to scan the receipt for $2 back on each bottle.   Great FREEBIE between Ibotta and CoinOut. 

Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Super Saver

Send me your code on coinout please?

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964thanks so much.  Here's my CoinOut link. Its a little backwards.  You have to scan your recipt first and then select your offers from the receipt you just uploaded.  But like fetch, you get a few pennies for each receipt you scan. Yesterday I got 3 cents. Whoo-hooo!

https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=WQRT6PP

0 Likes