cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when scanning walmart receipt code

malibuchick
Rewards Hunter

What is happening?!?!?!  I scan the transaction code from my walmart receipt and it gives me the error message that something was wrong and to try again.  I try again and then it says receipt has already been submitted!  I have not been able to locate any scanned coupons in over a month and this is causing me to NOT get the rebates for my purchase. 

Anyone?  I have an Apple phone and I have deleted and re-installed it.  And still problems.  Support was pretty useless and only provided me a canned response that barely answered my question. 

Tags (1)
8 Replies

Re: Error message when scanning walmart receipt code

CFoster86
Shopper

Sometimes when I scan my Walmart receipts or put the TC # number in, I get the spinning loading circle for what seems like an hour before it loads (IF it loads it). 

Just try to submit a ticket with screenshots is all I do....🤷🏼‍♀️
That's really all we can do....

CFoster86
Shopper

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@malibuchick  Happened to me 2 weeks ago, I tried scanning multiple times as well astyping the TC code too. Finally several hours later( in the middle of night) I scan receipt & voila  , got my earnings. Must be all Ibotta users scanning receipts at same time

0 Likes

Naybird222
Rewards Hunter

THE SAME THIG has been happening to me! Once I reached ICON level I can’t claim ANY Walmart receipts!!!  Sooo frustrating!!!!!

0 Likes

Naybird222
Rewards Hunter

Ibotta support has been COMPLETELY useless!!!   

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@malibuchick This morning I got the same error message initially, when I tried again I got the message saying receipt had already been submitted.  I waited about 15 minutes, rescanned and it went through and offers were credited.

0 Likes

Naybird222
Rewards Hunter

This is still happening to me!

0 Likes

Naybird222
Rewards Hunter

This is still happening to me!  Customer support told me they haven’t noticed a problem. I don’t understand why this hasn’t been fixed yet.  

0 Likes