cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethel BOGO

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

I saw these marked down this week at WF. Wasn't quite as good as the previous deal. 

BOGO for $3.50 - IB = $.50

19 Replies

Re: Ethel BOGO

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan  

What is an Ethel, and are they any good?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta

I am generally not a big "sweets" person, both those things are good. I have tried the Pecan Dandies. Got a Blondie and Raspberry on hold.

Ethel Bars

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

My meijer only has the 9 an 10 oz ones, and I don't do WF.  Maybe they will show up at Meijer soon

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

pearlpines
Rewards Hunter

so excited to try, thank you!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I've looked several times with no luck.  😠 

ChipL955
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta Ethel’s Baking Company. They make dessert bars. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY

I would give you my 3 on hand. 

Crazy they are not in your area. I have bought these and the Immunity water in two different regions.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Saipan   I have also had no luck locating these. Where in the store did you find them?

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@SaverGirl67

One store, at the front of the checkout conveyer more than once. Employee said they sometimes had them in the freezer dessert section.

Other store, they were clearly in the freezer dessert section with the larger count packages @Rickibotta mentioned.

I don't hesitate to ask the workers regardless of the shop I am shopping where something is. Then to kindly check the back room if possible if no stock is on the floor.

Doesn't hurt to look around a bit sometimes too. I have many times found one of something out of place but available.