cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ethel BOGO

Saipan
Super Saver

@SaverGirl67

Let me preface, just as a lot of deals are posted by folks here I didn't know about or see (Thank You), in both stores I asked where they were because I really didn't know where to start to find them. I looked in some places but figured it would be smarter to just ask. And I shop WF semi-regularly. 

The other store for instance, I started at the front of the conveyors after knowing how the first store stocked, nothing. Plus WF have a myriad of layouts across their locations.

I never really found them, the employees showed me where they were after I asked. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  Next trip I'll look for them (I was there yesterday, so unless some other great offers come up, I probably won't be there again for a week or so).  I find that the customer service at WF is the best of anywhere.  I constantly ask where something is and they almost always know.  I went yesterday and there was only one 16.9 oz water left on the shelf. ONE!!!!!  I asked if there was any more and although we looked high and low, (literally), only 1 was found - but better than nothing.

I have yet to ask about the Ethel, because even with the BOGO - I thought they were on the expensive side. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

Definitely expensive. Net cost the first time was $0 for 2 though.

I only see the little tubs of them around your way, no single bars. The tubs are $9.99 and don't qualify. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

Did you ever track down Ethel?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  I haven't been back to WF in a while (and I think I forgot last time).  I do have a free item coupon I need to pick up at WF - so maybe this weekend. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

Update, I tried the Blondie, albeit about 2 months past GBD (good by date). If you do locate these to use the BOGO I would get two Pecan Dandies.

My last Pecan was 2 months past and GBD as well but still was the better tasting. My opinion. Gifted the Raspberry.

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@Saipan I agree, I liked the pecan one better too. Both are pretty sweet, but the pecan is a bit less sweet.

I tried them both cold vs. room temperature, and my preference is room temperature.

The single bars don’t show up on the Whole Foods website, but I found them in a display between the bakery and self checkout.

Last week I was surprised to find these at a Gas station convenience mart. They were $2.69. I would have redeemed the offer there if it was an option.

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Wegmans sells them in my area in Pennsylvania. They are tasty. They are small so perfect size when you want something sweet. My mom really likes them so I pick up a few for her Everytime I go to Wegmans. They are hard to find though. I have heard that some Targets carry them too.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  FM  has in front of bakery 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Still haven't found them. 😥 

0 Likes