cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ethel BOGO

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@SaverGirl67

Let me preface, just as a lot of deals are posted by folks here I didn't know about or see (Thank You), in both stores I asked where they were because I really didn't know where to start to find them. I looked in some places but figured it would be smarter to just ask. And I shop WF semi-regularly. 

The other store for instance, I started at the front of the conveyors after knowing how the first store stocked, nothing. Plus WF have a myriad of layouts across their locations.

I never really found them, the employees showed me where they were after I asked. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  Next trip I'll look for them (I was there yesterday, so unless some other great offers come up, I probably won't be there again for a week or so).  I find that the customer service at WF is the best of anywhere.  I constantly ask where something is and they almost always know.  I went yesterday and there was only one 16.9 oz water left on the shelf. ONE!!!!!  I asked if there was any more and although we looked high and low, (literally), only 1 was found - but better than nothing.

I have yet to ask about the Ethel, because even with the BOGO - I thought they were on the expensive side. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY

Definitely expensive. Net cost the first time was $0 for 2 though.

I only see the little tubs of them around your way, no single bars. The tubs are $9.99 and don't qualify. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY

Did you ever track down Ethel?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  I haven't been back to WF in a while (and I think I forgot last time).  I do have a free item coupon I need to pick up at WF - so maybe this weekend. 

0 Likes