Evolve 4 pack FAO at Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20211022-074630_Ibotta.jpg

14 Replies

Re: Evolve 4 pack FAO at Walmart

Wilk350
Deal Sharer

Shoot!  Mine is BOGO.  I redeemed it a lot when it was $2.50 and stacked with KCB.  That’s probably why.

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

@Wilk350   Me too. Only bogo but I also redeemed several times with KCB. 

kynuna
Rewards Guide

Well my offer is only for $2 and I’ve never redeemed it 😞 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kynuna 

Same.  Same.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

amyinoh
Saver

My offer is only for $2 back. But that’s an awesome freebie for you!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

The only Walmart I have been able to find Evolve is at my Walmart Neighborhood Market.  It isn't sold in any of the Super Walmarts around me.

I went to the Walmart Neighborhood Market the other night and their shelf was completely bare.  Either their customers all had Ibotta or Walmart is having delivery issues.

My offer is BOGO at $7.98, but the last price I paid was $7.84 about three weeks ago.  Probably higher now, assuming I could get it.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Ambassador

@Wilk350 

I have the same BOGO offer. I have tried it and don't like it. The plant based protein drinks seem to bother my throat. So I'm not upset. If I had gotten it FAO, I would have bought it and donated it to the food bank. I plan to do that with those Siren bites even though they aren't free. 

Kristilynn0031
Deal Sharer

This is not sold at any Walmart stores near me.  They have it on Walmart online and can be shipped to me, I have Walmart+.  Does anyone know if I will   get the rebate back for it if it is shipped to me?  When I go to Walmart on Ibotta, then to Walmart online then search evolve it shows that it’s a match and I will get 7.98 back.  I just wasn’t sure if it would work on having it shipped instead of picked up or delivered from the store. 

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Kristilynn0031  I think that so long as your WM account is linked to Ibotta, the offer is available to you in the Online section, and that the offer is checked, then you should be good for delivery based on the below.

A1558F57-778C-4CDE-9EE1-6205A33C4C44.jpeg

0 Likes