FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20201117_080201_851.jpg

Tags (2)
9 Replies

Re: Evolve plant protein FREE Walmart Offer

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Unfortunately, I can't find this in my Walmarts.  The chocolate flavor is available about 15 miles away, but I don't do chocolate.  The only store listed in Brickseek to carry the Vanilla flavor is 30 miles away and they are SOLD OUT.

Publix use to carry this item, but only the chocolate flavor.  Now they don't carry it at my Publix stores.

Hope others can find it at their Walmart. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  The store I usually go to is out of stock also, so is the Walmart Grocery that I sometimes go to. There is another Walmart which is a few miles further, but the aisles are so congested and the store is so crowded, I won't shop there (especially with COVID).  I'll have to do without.  Sadly, I can't find my Mountain Dew either.

0 Likes

katomm
Rewards Hunter

Must be based on area because minei is only $1.50 back on a 4 pack

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@katomm  Not everyone gets the same offers, sorry to disappoint. 

0 Likes

Derf
Deal Sharer

This deal is back on my Ibotta at least.  At Walmart only.

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Just picked up a chocolate one at my local Walmart. They had changed the packaging design so I kept looking for the one in the picture and it was right in front of my face lol. Grabbed the wholly rollies too while I was there. The b1g1 popped up again in my Walmart tab. 

Gsg
Core Shopper

Found the protein shake , thanks.

wholly Rollie’s - where did you see buy 1 get 1 offer? Thanks in advance 

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@Gsg it was under the frozen tab in the Walmart store offers. I had one last week too which I redeemed. I was surprised to get it again. I also have it for shoprite too but my local ones don't carry it. Well atkeast I couldn't find them In their frozen sections.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg @Noodles128   I have $1.50 at Walmart and Shoprite and NO Evolve offer - maybe because I did it months ago?

0 Likes