Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Expired offers

Dierigj
Deal Sharer

Hi!

I'm adding some deals and noticed some of my liquor deals that are still listed are expired.  Expired on 6/30/21.  

How does this work if a deal is still on the website, but expired, do I get credit or not?  Do I take my chances and 

purchase and hope for the credit?

thanks

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Expired offers

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah there's a couple of folks discussing this currently, but overall it seems safe to go ahead and redeem. I am still waiting for an official confirmation on that. Seems we just didn't update the text and @mmoore01 apparently this particular company wanted the start/expiration listed, if that answers your question.

EDIT: Confirmed that this offer is fully valid, sorry for the confusion!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
13 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Which items in particular are you seeing this with?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

If it has expired, it probably isn't going to work.

There have been issues with bonuses not updating right away.  The solution is to clear the cache in your phone.  You can try it and see if the offers disappear.

If they don't disappear, I would still stay away from them if they expired.

Solved! Go to solution

Dierigj
Deal Sharer

The two I was looking at were the St. Germain Elderflower Liqueurs.   Valid 4/2/21 - 6/30/21.  

Am I missing something?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I just checked my ibotta account and the 375ml bottle and the 750ml bottle offers expire on 07/21/21 at 7:48 pm.

I am curious: I have never seen an offer that states both the starting and ending date.  Where did you see this information?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Let me check on these. Could be they're on a second wave and actually available but the dates are wrong, or they could be legitimately expired. I'm asking now and I'll post an update once I hear back.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dierigj
Deal Sharer

THIS WAS JUST CAPTURED OFF THE WEBSITE. 

Elderflower.jpg

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Yeah there's a couple of folks discussing this currently, but overall it seems safe to go ahead and redeem. I am still waiting for an official confirmation on that. Seems we just didn't update the text and @mmoore01 apparently this particular company wanted the start/expiration listed, if that answers your question.

EDIT: Confirmed that this offer is fully valid, sorry for the confusion!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dierigj
Deal Sharer

Great deal if it is still valid.

Don't know if this is allowed or not, but got a great drink recipe for an Elderflower cocktail; this is the one that is 

served at Maggiano's Italian Restaurant!     Let me know.

John 
Cincinnati

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It's definitely still valid, they're in the process of updating the text right now.

I love elderflower, what's the recipe?

0 Likes