cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fage yogurt - most strategically important Ibotta item?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Dana all Ibotta rebates are not created equal

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 as long as it's unavailable in your neck of the woods, Brown Cow is definitely not on your radar screen as MS3I (Most Strategically Important Ibotta Item), and I don't think I ever saw a Brainiac Kids yogurt offer

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 @Janet1964  which ONE Ibotta offer product do you think figured most frequently in YOUR midrange and marathon bonuses

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I would say Nivea Breathable lotion - .98 after coupon & Ibotta. I have 18 bottles right now.

but close behind would be Vaseline Lotion at 12 bottles - 1.02 after coupon, Ibotta & Shopkicks

I had 18 cans of Pringles before I donated some of them - I think 4 were free.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

But to answer your question, I have purchased Brown Cow more often than Noosa. Brown Cow is not a great mm but both me and my husband like it the best of all yogurts! We have to split one because it is made with whole milk and so rich that we can’t finish a whole one alone.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 well there you have it, Nivea is YOUR MS3I (most strategically important Ibotta item, in case you didn't grasp it the first time). If you figure it figured in most of your mid-range and marathon bonuses paying $10+, then it follows that the offer came frequently enough for you, the price is reasonable and the cash back offer is fair and square and the product is appealing enough

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 beh-dee eeeen-teh-rehs-teeeeng you AND your hubby find a SINGLE SERVE unit of Brown Cow is TOO RICH for BOTH of you

LY Ibotta required the purchase of 2 Brown Cows for cash back everywhere except Walmart, which is now following suit, okay and reasonable when Brown Cow is 99¢ apiece and the cash back is 50¢

Did you ever have Brown Cow maple flavor yogurt? Nice flavor and smell but also an ammonia-like nasal effect

0 Likes

Christiana
Shopper

I often find my go to changes based on what offers are available. I always try and stack any saving I can on items and have often tried many new items I would not have tried otherwise. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

Yes, the maple was okay but not my favorite. I really like the vanilla the best. Then the strawberry.

Janet1964
Super Saver

I just bought the kite hill for the first time at Kroger. I haven’t tried it yet - it was free this week.

0 Likes