cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Clif Bar Thins at Walmart

cjwoody
Core Shopper

Check your gallery for a 7ct box of Clif Bar Thins FAO at Walmart.

46A3CB15-139D-4184-B6B6-7A2EBCDDD726.jpeg

10 Replies

Re: FAO Clif Bar Thins at Walmart

Loves2Save
Core Shopper

The question is, does Walmart actually carry them or have them in stock? I’m going to guess no for my local stores. 

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@Loves2Save Thankfully, yes, for me. There are three varieties (choc chip, choc peanut brownie, and white choc macadamia) in stock near me, per the Walmart app.  Fingers crossed for you.🤞🏼

0 Likes

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

I don't have this offer 😭😭😭. Only $2 off the 10 count. 

0 Likes

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

@cjwoody Got this and was able to get the flavor I like! Love free food. And it was cheaper so I made 20cents! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Loves2Save 

Sadly, in my case my store does not have these.  I rarely have any of the FAO WM deals. 

Now about 6 months later, they usually do, but at that point maybe there is a 50¢ ibotta.

Glad for those who have these though.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Loves2Save
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  Same. My WM are horrible for Ibotta deals. At least now I try to check if they have stock through the app. Originally I would wander the store with a huge list and over an hour later have maybe 2 items. I stopped going, just isn’t worth the aggravation of them not carrying anything. I’ve tried searching about 3 different locations, all pretty bad and I’m not driving over an hour to a supercenter in more rural VA. Oh well, happy for those who can get it. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Offer currently showing 9 hours left.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula I am trying to hold out to see if I get a WW 🎰

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Got this at WM marketplace. Surprisingly they have some of the FAO's and the cash back was 20c more than I paid.

I like better than some others bc they're not sugary tasting.

0 Likes