FAO COCA COLA COFFEE AT WALMART

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210825_070600_525.jpg

45 Replies

Re: FAO COCA COLA COFFEE AT WALMART

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

These are worthy of a special trip to Walmart.  I prefer the vanilla flavors.  You can taste the layers of flavor in each can.  But you better hurry this FAO ends soon and Coke has announced their plans to discontinue this product line here in the States.

Paying full price is optional

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I bought it free a few months ago when they had the same offer, but my son drank it before I had a chance to try it. I was JUST AT WALMART last night grrrr, don't you hate when that happens!  There is another FA eye-spy that I have my eye-on, so maybe I'll make another trip?   Work first, play second. 

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP It doesn’t seem like Coca Cola had this product in the US for that long. At least I wasn’t aware of it until I joined ibotta and saw the last FAO offer. 
@FelskyNY  I tried the regular kind. It was exactly what it claimed - coffee and coke. I’m not a coffee drinker (switched to black tea), so it was extra strange on my tastebud to have both flavors at once. Did your son like it? Let us know what you think, too. I may give another variety a try, if I can still find it.  

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY @OBSHOP  And I thought I was “done” with WM for a few days!!!  These are also in my “Free” gallery: 

2ECF5522-DA0B-47A1-A0FE-CAD8FA1F85F9.jpeg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  I had also gotten the vanilla because it was the only one on the shelf.  My son is VERY PICKY.  I mean VERY PICKY with food, drink etc., he's 20.  He said it was good for a caffeine boost but he'd rather have his usual black coffee with 5 sugars. He generally does not eat or drink anything with dairy. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   Are you in the car already LOL - I don't have those offers. 

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY   It’s 5 a.m. here 😂 otherwise I would be…oh wait. I do have a 24 hour Walmart 3 miles from me… 🤔 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

As Tikiki quietly gets dressed, throws her hair up in a sloppy bun (or puts on a hat) and drives 3 miles to her 24 hr Walmart to start her day. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Had the Caramel Coke coffee in the past. I was more than disappointed. I was looking for Vanilla but couldn't find it at the time. I will probably pass it on.

Have not seen the Master Brew offer yet, but did grab a MB Mango Lime one last night, straight up. Had never seen that flavor. 

0 Likes