cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FAO COCA COLA COFFEE AT WALMART

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

😂 I’m thinking about it. Just checked the Kevita website. The probiotic drinks are, of course, widely available at WM. But not a single WM showing for the prebiotic …a bunch of other stores, but not WM! (Should I believe Kevita’s site?)
BTW,I’m totally a messy bun girl. Hats are too complicated! 😂 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki I'm a scrunchy or clip girl - or a wrap my hair around my finger and then tuck it in a la messy bun.  My hair is RARELY totally down.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY @Tikiki 

Would you consider starting a new post in  miscellaneous page. 

The adventures of Tikki. Ibotta shopping series 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

Scrunchy bun here!

OMG totally forgot about this one…(at my Kroger affiliate (I need to shorten that to KA!)

8D5E2EC9-0DB1-4178-A96A-0A7EF1FCEB27.jpeg

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Tikiki  @FelskyNY  @OBSHOP @Xiao  🥳  Yay, I was actually able to complete my bonus because of these Kevita and Coca Cola freebies!!  The Kevita items both satisfy the Any Kombucha offer as well.  I only had a $1/10 and am pretty well-stocked, so I was only going after FAO, FAS, and gift card offers this round.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@cjwoody Did you find the Kevita PREbiotic at WM? I know they have the PRObiotic, but the Kevita website doesn’t list WM as a retailer for the prebiotic shot.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Tikiki  Sure did!  Check your Walmart app.  I have two stores near me… one had them and one did not.  They are little guys, next to the refrigerated Kombucha in/near the produce section.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   Wow - I wish I had a Kroger or KA to shop at - but I barely have time some days. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

You have I-spy's.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  Yes I do - that is very true - honestly I did 6 yesterday at $5 each.  3 in the morning and 3 last night.