cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FAO COCA COLA COFFEE AT WALMART

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  I only put the little person with the magnifying glass (from my phone).  No idea where the female icon came from. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

To be honest I know very little about how emojis work on this platform, I only use them here and there. I imagine there are definite compatibility constraints as it's not updated as often as mobile operating systems update their emoji library.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

Pre-pandemic, weren't your WMs 24-hours?

There are 4 in my general vicinity, and all of them were 24 hours.  

Meijer and the Krogers were also 24 hours.

Now Meijer closes at midnight and all the others close @ 10 PM

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  None of WM in my area were ever 24HR that I can recall. I think some grocery stores were pre-pandemic but can’t remember. I haven’t had a need to get something urgently outside of normal biz hours, so I never had to look for one. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

Some of us are bat-like folk who prefer the dark of night, so to us that is normal hours, although not normal business hours.  I am a night owl, so I always loved having the store largely to my own.   I hope in a few years something goes back to 24 hours, but there doesn't seem to be much reason for them to do so.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

123Save
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY Thanks for the heads up. I made an impromptu quick trip to WM and managed to get 4 offers completed for only $0.69 OOP.

BTW- the Pepsi 6 ct mini can offer also accepted barcode scans of the Pepsi Zero Sugar and Pepsi Cherry. 

24921297-225D-47E9-A982-123B540E1B2A.jpeg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@123Save  You found the Mt Due!   I only bought 1 6 pack of Pepsi, then realized I should have bought more because I'm trying to hit $50 to earn $5 on Fetch - I'm getting closer.  I can always buy a few cannisters of Lays and some propel and be done

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

You already know none of these items are at my stores........😂

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY Yes, I finally found the Mountain Dew Frost Bite unicorn. I’m glad it was free because it was disgusting. Threw it away after one sip. I like Diet & Zero orig Mountain Dew. I felt bad being wasteful.

Anyway…for anyone else trying to find it at Walmart, it was only located in a single small fridge at self checkout. Each register’s fridge contained a different assortment of drinks. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

I grabbed Dark Blend Coke Coffee. Way better than the Caramel. I still would never buy these thinks, as I basically quit drinking sodas (pop) over 25 years ago.

@Rickibotta

Is it Pop or Soda for you?

0 Likes