cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FAO COCA COLA COFFEE AT WALMART

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

That is slammin'. Had a pretty good day myself with some of the other jobs.

I have been close, haven't located any spys yet.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Saipan @FelskyNY  Wow, great job Fel!  Where are you finding most of your Eye Spy’s?  I found the Bertagni Pasta at Whole Foods yesterday.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Somehow - I found 3 at Shoprite - 2 of them were beer and 1 was packaged cookies and 3 at King Kullen - Sauce, Potato sticks and Fruit.  I guess I'm good at figuring out puzzles, but some descriptions are just easy.  

I also check to see if the item is available at the store I'm in, even if it supposed to be found at another location.  For example, I found 1 at Shoprite in Felskytown  USA, even though it was supposed to be at CJWoodytown, USA.  Remember, the eye spy can be ANYWHERE.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  I haven't had many Buy and Try lately, so I've been focusing a bit on the EyeSpy.  I actually "research a bit" at home if I can and take a pick of the item I'm looking for to make it easier for myself.  Yesterday was a record though!  

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  Holy moly - there’s a 24HR WM? What is this world coming to???😂

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

I think availability of jobs has a lot to do with the local/regional market. Regarding spys, the market has a lot to do with scarcity or chance to find the given product.

Majority were other categories. Oh yeah, definitely a record over here too. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  Sometimes there is only 1 on the shelf, but other times, there is an entire display.

20210824_230906.jpg

 I mean. How is this an🕵️‍♂️?

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

Rarely am I at the exact location, but could be at same store brand. I am being patient.

Sometimes stock has been all sold, other times never put on shelf. I guess it is simply tracking.

*I guess we are safe since you started this post/thread 😁

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Did you put the female symbol yourself or it was added by ibotta? I ask because the same thing happened to me before that I selected a female version of hand-on-forehead emoji but it got changed to a male version emoji with a female symbol. I edited it but was it was later reverted. So odd! @LaraL are some emojis not compatible here?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  You know me - I can't keep moving in one direction - if it isn't a tangential conversation, I'm not part of it!

0 Likes