cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FAO COCA COLA COFFEE AT WALMART

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  I only put the little person with the magnifying glass (from my phone).  No idea where the female icon came from. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

To be honest I know very little about how emojis work on this platform, I only use them here and there. I imagine there are definite compatibility constraints as it's not updated as often as mobile operating systems update their emoji library.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

Pre-pandemic, weren't your WMs 24-hours?

There are 4 in my general vicinity, and all of them were 24 hours.  

Meijer and the Krogers were also 24 hours.

Now Meijer closes at midnight and all the others close @ 10 PM

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  None of WM in my area were ever 24HR that I can recall. I think some grocery stores were pre-pandemic but can’t remember. I haven’t had a need to get something urgently outside of normal biz hours, so I never had to look for one. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

Some of us are bat-like folk who prefer the dark of night, so to us that is normal hours, although not normal business hours.  I am a night owl, so I always loved having the store largely to my own.   I hope in a few years something goes back to 24 hours, but there doesn't seem to be much reason for them to do so.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”

123Save
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY Thanks for the heads up. I made an impromptu quick trip to WM and managed to get 4 offers completed for only $0.69 OOP.

BTW- the Pepsi 6 ct mini can offer also accepted barcode scans of the Pepsi Zero Sugar and Pepsi Cherry. 

24921297-225D-47E9-A982-123B540E1B2A.jpeg

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@123Save  You found the Mt Due!   I only bought 1 6 pack of Pepsi, then realized I should have bought more because I'm trying to hit $50 to earn $5 on Fetch - I'm getting closer.  I can always buy a few cannisters of Lays and some propel and be done

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

You already know none of these items are at my stores........😂

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY Yes, I finally found the Mountain Dew Frost Bite unicorn. I’m glad it was free because it was disgusting. Threw it away after one sip. I like Diet & Zero orig Mountain Dew. I felt bad being wasteful.

Anyway…for anyone else trying to find it at Walmart, it was only located in a single small fridge at self checkout. Each register’s fridge contained a different assortment of drinks. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

I grabbed Dark Blend Coke Coffee. Way better than the Caramel. I still would never buy these thinks, as I basically quit drinking sodas (pop) over 25 years ago.

@Rickibotta

Is it Pop or Soda for you?

0 Likes