cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Coke mocha—probably reason?

somecreative
Core Shopper

This new flavor Only started to hit shelves in the stores February 7 

Maybe that’s why the offer disappeared so fast because it’s probably too soon. Hopefully it will come back when They actually have time to stock them

8 Replies

Re: FAO Coke mocha—probably reason?

mmoore01
Deal Master

That's too bad.  I was able to pick one up this morning.

Hopefully, it will come back soon.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@mmoore01 @somecreative 

The lack of availability has yet to stop Ibotta from listing an item as FAO as far as I know and if I'm wrong I will accept constructive criticism.  Off the top of my head, I can think of three products that I have yet to see on any of shelves at local retailers. Evamor water and Just Add an Egg Omelets. 

The offer for Coke product was not what I would expect to see on Ibotta. I going to estimate this offer lasted about 7 hours then it was gone as if Houdini   himself was at the helm of the ship.  Then to add salt to the wound Coke with mocha has a bonus which I think should have been pulled at the same time the offer was pulled. 

I know products have an expiration date linked to the rebates which is hit and miss but for the most part they are dependable. I have redeemed offers in the witching hour.  What if Ibotta had a countdown ticker to count quantities so if a retailer releases 5k units app users would be able to see how many units are remaining in the offer instead of cutting us off cold turkey.  Some of these offers are harder to catch than trying to catch a snowflake in Florida on the 4th of July. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

somecreative
Core Shopper

I have a hard time finding a lot of the free items. I don’t think the coke was up for 7 hours. It did say 24 but it was gone. I had one incident where I was in the store(offer was there because I actually scanned the item and checked out and didn’t get credit because it magically disappeared I guess before I checked out. Support has been good as far as them adding item offer amount to my account. I see now they have a robot automatic help thing which I don’t like.  I do find it crappy when offers disappear before the stated expiration date. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

The phantom Coke rebate is back this morning as of 02/10/22 @ 0526 CST 4 hours remaining 

Screenshot_20220210-052440_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

I don't see the Coke with Coffee Mocha offer in my Ibotta.  But I was able to get one yesterday.  Just thought, with the bonus still out there, maybe it would come back again.

As for the Just Crack an Egg Omelets, Publix does carry them, but they are more expensive than the original FAO offered by Ibotta.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@mmoore01 

It was not in my gallery I found it under bonuses attached to the Coca-Cola bonus. I will go to the store at 0800 CST if it is still there, I will purchase.  

OBSHOP_0-1644497604916.jpeg

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL 

Since Coke sets the availability limits via Ibotta’s marketing platform, let them know dropping a FAO for mere hours two days in a row does NOTHING to encourage positive brand awareness.

I took advantage of the Coke with Coffee FAOs last year BECAUSE they lasted into late afternoon. Who is running to Walmart this early in the morning.

Sorry to rant…I just don’t get the handling/execution of this campaign.

A61D1DBB-C38C-4D8C-9A40-6F01BDEEEB4F.jpeg

limslady
Saver

This offer is back in my gallery. Sadly, my closest Walmart doesn’t carry the mocha flavor.

0 Likes