cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Cooked Perfect Meatballs w/ Veggies

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

ED1163A9-6B8B-49BD-9B08-B8C975995B45.png

Another freebie showed up in the freebie section! Cooked Perfect Meatballs with Vegetables at Walmart. Will this be another unicorn? My Walmart app doesn’t show it in stock by me yet. I hope you all find it!

76 Replies

Re: FAO Cooked Perfect Meatballs w/ Veggies

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Thanks! I'm still trying to get accustomed to checking the tab. Some FAO show on the tab, others (Lipton Southern Tea), are only in my gallery. But free is free, wherever it's displayed! 

Dean
Deal Ambassador

I’m shocked that this actually shows up at one Walmart near home. Hopefully it’s still in stock this weekend. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Savingcraze , I have been enjoying this new tool, but it’s definitely not perfect. I have noticed that too with some other free offers that didn’t show up in the freebie section. But I love how fast and easy it is to check and see if there are any new offers in there. I have now started checking this section before I leave the stores...just in case! 😄

@Dean , that’s great! I hope you get to them in time!

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Thanks for the heads up!  I scrolled through the new offers this morning and it wasn't there.  Another pass just now and I spotted the offer.  Looks like it's sold at a few different WM's in my area, but priced $6.14.  

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Mikosmama 

I just grabbed a bag of those meatballs.  Both the whole meat and vegetables will scan.  Make sure you get the vegetables meatballs.  

The rebate offer is for the meatballs with vegetables.

I know this because I got the wrong product. Good rule of thumb is eventhough the product scans read the description.  

Paying full price is optional

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean   It may still be in stock, but there is no guarantee the offer will still be available. 

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Why you gotta bring me down?

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  Just don't want you getting your hopes up, finding it in store, getting on line to pay, scanning the receipt to just be disappointed.

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP , thank you for verifying that the regular ones didn’t work. I’m sorry that happened but thanks for letting us know! And yes, I agree, always read the description 😄