8 Replies

Re: FAO CVS AND WALGREENS

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Well shoot darn, I don’t have those 😫

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Sweet! Thank you, @FelskyNY ! I got the offers. Now off to my store apps to see if I can find them

0 Likes

StrawberryDream
Shopper

the cvs one looks different... is it this one? or something else? https://www.cvs.com/shop/t-relief-extra-strength-natural-pain-relief-cream-3-oz-prodid-1910096

I have a $2 off Pain Relief Rubs and Patches including Arthritis Products CRT which doesn't seem to apply to this cvs one according to the item's page, nor does it show up after hitting Shop This Deal 😞

ur acct might have a $5 coupon for the Reboost at Walgreens tho https://www.walgreens.com/offers/offers.jsp?q=reboost&type=coupons#!

0 Likes

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

Yes I think that's it but the package looks different in the store. I just biked over to my local CVS and got it. It was $15.79 but still a good deal. The Walgreens near me don't seem to carry their freebie.

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

My Walgreens doesn't appear to carry the ReBoost item, but my CVS has the T-Relief cream.  It is $14.99, but there is a CVS coupon for $3.00 off $15.00 on pain relief items.  Sounds like a Moneymaker!

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 , I found the same as you, that none of the Walgreens near me carries the Reboost. Looks like the CVS near me has the T-Relief as well, but my CRT is for $2 off $12 pain relief. Not as great as yours but still a MM!

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

Found both offers by searching for “pain relief” but not by the product names. Walgreens doesn’t carry one and CVS shows low stock on the other. Probably won’t find it in the store. Two more passes. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210702_210630_798.jpg

CVS!!!!!

T Relief Arnica +12
My local cost $16.49
Use $4/$15 pain relief CRT
Pay $12.49
Receive $15.00 From Ibotta
$2.51 Moneymaker

Sting Kill (I know this is good at least through tomorrow 7/3)
My local cost $6.29
Print $1.00 coupon from their website
Cost $5.29 and receive $5.00 EB
Final cost .29

Final for both items $2.22 moneymaker!
My store was OOS on the app.  I went to another store that had limited stock and bought the last one of each. 

Sting kill wasn't labeled in my store, but it did work.

0 Likes