Rewards Advocate

🥳 Check your gallery!

FDA6E4F7-45E3-4448-BAFD-607F4CF59A07.jpeg

15 Replies

Re: FAO Gatorade Zero with Protein at Walmart

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@cjwoody 

Not available for me I got the regular rebate. I have redeemed FAO for this a while ago when product was released 

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Yep thanks

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I have a $1.50 rebate on a 4 pack of Gatorade Zero with Protein and a $.50 on the 16.9 oz only.

I don't remember buying this before, but I could have.  Not that memorable, I guess.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@mmoore01  I think I recall a free one through Fetch? Could that be? We just tried it this past weekend. I’d describe it as Gatorade Lite. Not a strong flavor. We had the red one. Fruit Punch flavor?

0 Likes

Modelgurl26
Deal Sharer

I’m really surprised my Walmart actually has it!!! Thank you for letting us know about it!

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@mmoore01   I’ve got this in Fetch - maybe with your rebate it’s a good deal?

C7FCDA37-59B7-4E71-9873-6CDB61DC0A23.jpeg

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

Like others, I have the $0.50 offer for the single and $1.50 offer for the 4 pack at Walmart.

I checked my past purchases- I redeemed an offer for $1.00 on a single bottle at Kroger on 4/22 and again on 4/23 but at Walmart.

Earlier this week I did redeem the $2.00 offer from Fetch at Walmart for the 4 pack- it even had a $1.00 peelie on it. Maybe since Ibotta saw that I recently bought the 4 pack, then there was no reason to give me the FAO?

Dumb question- can I now redeem the $1.50 offer from Ibotta? I can’t scan the Walmart receipt again. Since the receipt is within the last 7 days, would the Care Team give me credit?

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@123Save   My understanding from reading numerous posts on this issue is that if you have not already redeemed that particular offer (Gatorade Protein 4-Pack) on that particular receipt, that yes, indeed you can rescan that receipt and claim the credit for that offer providing the receipt is no older than 7 days. 

123Save
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki When I scanned the Walmart receipt, it said it recognized it as a duplicate and wouldn’t let me do anything.

Similarly- my offer for Chobani Zero Sugar from Kroger today was missed after it finished pending. Instead of writing the Care Team (and missing a count toward bonuses) I submitted the receipt again (per Help Desk FAQs) and the Ibotta app correctly identified the Chobani Zero Sugar offer and it was posted to my account almost instantly after I hit submit. Wonder why this practice is allowed for Kroger in-store but not Walmart?

0 Likes