cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FAO JUST CRACK AN EGG OMELET ROUNDS

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

My Walmart did not carry these.  I assume they are in the egg section like the other Just Crack an Egg products.

I always thought the name was misleading.  It should be called Just Add an Egg.  I guess since it was on the egg aisle, I thought it had eggs in it.

To me, $4.00+ for all the ingredients EXCEPT the egg just is way too much.  I can buy a Lunchable for about a dollar and get most of the ingredients.

Dean
Deal Ambassador

Found 4 different flavors at HEB priced at $2.98. Picked up one for a $.51 MM plus a $.10 Any Receipt popped up while in store. ðŸ‘

Edit: Also got the $10 Scavenger Hunt Bonus with this. 🥳

Rickibotta
Deal Master

My WM be robbin' me.  $2.98, but I am good with the 50¢ OOP.

The Target one should be free when I get there.

I buy the regular ones for $1 or under sometimes.  I personally never pay more than that.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Secured mine for the flexitarian kid yesterday at Target. FAO (maybe a tiny mm after red card/bag credit!)  

Interestingly, only AFTER I shopped at WM yesterday, the FAO showed  in Ibotta today. But I’m not running 🏃‍♀️ because I checked my local stores in the WM app and it appears they only carry the bowls.

0 Likes

GaSaver41
Deal Sharer

Mine were $2.49 at Target. I got one yesterday

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mom2furkids  Same here! WM doesn’t stock

0 Likes

bluebutterfly

My Publix had them for .30 more than the Publix Ibotta offer so not FAO.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I was pleasantly surprised to find this at Walmart this morning.  They got a shipment in since I shopped Monday. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I will look again tomorrow. There is still hope to find this unicorn.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Janet1964 I planned to get it tomorrow at another store.  It caught my eye as I walked down the aisle 👀 for another product.  Good luck tomorrow.

0 Likes