cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FAO JUST CRACK AN EGG OMELET ROUNDS

123Save
Core Shopper

Not sold by Target or Walmart near me but a second Publix I visit had them today. HOWEVER- check the expiration date. 2/3 of their stock expired last week. The good ones are best through 11/10. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964

I found it at Publix. Have not found at WM.

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@123Save  You’re right about checking expiration. I bought one last week at HEB and was making it Wednesday when I saw it expired in September! I exchanged it yesterday and the date of this one is October 22. It’s an egg product so it has a short shelf life. I had another incident at HEB this past Saturday with expired products. They have a promotion for free Pesty sauce and one variety had expiration dates of August. I told the manager so hopefully they pulled them. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I wanted to try the cup/add an egg a few days ago. Had something similar months ago and didn't like it. The one I chose had bacon, sausage, and cheese. I fried the meats a bit with some chopped onion then added one egg to scramble with the meats. I decided not to add the cheese. It was very good once the meats were cooked. I could have used 2 eggs easily. It was $1.98 less $.50 Ib + another $.50 Ib bonus. Worth the $.98 oop. Cooking it kept it from being mushy 😒

0 Likes

How does the 'any receipt' deal work?

Theresar
Deal Sharer

I got a pop up offer for $5.00 on any receipt.  I submitted a Walmart receipt, but only received the item credits, not the $5.00 receipt.  What is the process?  TIA.

0 Likes

Re: How does the 'any receipt' deal work?

Theresar
Deal Sharer

I clearly do not understand how Ibotta Community works.  This post was not suppose to appear here.  Sorry. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Theresar where did popup originate?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Theresar 

Did you select the any receipt offer and add to your offers?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

those things rock, and they rock even more with the FAO. I certainly noticed separate FAOs from Publix and Walmart

0 Likes

amyinoh
Deal Sharer

the Walmart app said the one near me didn’t have it, but when I got there, they did! I was happy. I redeemed the other one at Meijer last week!

0 Likes