cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How does the 'any receipt' deal work?

Theresar
Deal Sharer

I think that is where I made the mistake.  I had the popup offer but I did not go back to select it.  I think that's my error anyway.  Thanks for the advice.  Always appreciated.

0 Likes

Re: How does the 'any receipt' deal work?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Theresar 

No worries.   Glad I could help.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Re: FAO JUST CRACK AN EGG OMELET ROUNDS

IamDroford
Deal Sharer

Acme here had them $3.99-$1 clipped coupon in app for $3.49 back

Jimmy Dean used to (maybe they still do but I haven't seen them lately) make Fritatas that came 6 to a box and I liked them a lot. I thought these would be similar but they're not. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So Jimmy Dean made me think of country music and that made me think of Hank Williams Jr, and then I got sidetracked by a contemporaneous thought of Jimmy Dean making me think of Bob Evans.   

This led me to think of Bob Evans restaurants.  I wonder about my upcoming birthday in January.  I will be 56.   Is that when I am supposed to be one of the Bob Evans customers, or is that sometime in my 60s?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  The only thing that turning 56 did was make me check a different box when I'm doing some surveys.  I think it also slows down your metabolism even more overnight!

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

These are still a 🦄 at my WMs. Got the FAO at Target and the kid liked ‘em!

@FelskyNY  >Eeek!< I’ve noticed the slowing seems to accelerate each year. Ugh.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

These were sort of garbage if u r expecting something that tastes like the regular JCAE products.   But if you go into it thinking it is a stuffed cornbread and add butter to it. It is actually pretty yummy.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta @FelskyNY  Eg gland’s Best we’re much tastier & tasted like sous vide  gas… fluffy

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

Found a couple of these at one Walmart even though their website doesn’t even display them in a search. I scanned with the Walmart app and it showed Out of Stock. The same happened last week with Pepsi Zero Sugar. I guess Walmart makes so much money that they don’t bother keeping their inventory count accurate. But I didn’t buy one because the expiration dates were from September. I’ll save it for the next bonus if it’s still there. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I finally found it tonight at Publix along with Bubly singles, bubly bounce and Jove water. Yay!

0 Likes