cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FAO JUST CRACK AN EGG OMELET ROUNDS

Dean

Just like last month, more FAOs for products not in local stores. I wonder if Ibotta checks with the retailers before issuing these? This seems like a new product that might not be fully stocked. 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

Not at my Target or Walmart either. They only sell the bowls.

I find that Stop & Shop’s app reflects the price changes around 8am or even 9am, so if you check before then it may still show the prior week’s sale prices. It can be hard to know in some cases since not every sale is in the circular.

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY yes it is annoying that Stop & Shop does not update prices on their app right away. 10 AM on Friday now and their app still has last week's prices. It's tripped me up before.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  Very frustrating and they wouldn't honor it either (yes I tried)

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  Contact the State’s Attorney General’s Office where the store is headquartered or the state’s AG office where they do business (I.e., have stores)  -they should have a Consumer Protection/Fraud Division. Generally speaking (no pun intended), it is illegal to not honor advertised prices as it is considered a bait and switch tactic. A cease and desist from the AG might get their attention.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Thanks, problem being when I got to the store, the app had updated the price to $4.19. I showed her my $3 screenshot from this morning - but the app was now showing full price.  That is where the problem was. 

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

My Publix had them for $3.79. The cashback offer was for $3.49, so not FAO. But I was good with paying .30 OOP.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY Still something to let Consumer Protection know. The store should be able to properly program its app to show accurate pricing in real time as many other stores do. (WM, Target, Kroger, etc)

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   I hear you.   @mom2furkids  .30 is worth it. I paid $4.19 (but since my son already ate one this AM - I guess it was worth it).

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Acme here has them for $3.99 minus a $1 digital coupon so they're a moneymaker. Same family of supermarkets as Safeway so I wonder how they are there.

0 Likes