cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Meijer’s nut pods

KimS
Saver

Loaded to gallery last night, gone before  I got a chance to get to the store. Disappeared in less than 24 hours. Bummer. Good thing I checked my gallery before I made the trip to the store.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: FAO Meijer’s nut pods

somecreative
Core Shopper

SAME!!!!

I was so livid because I don’t Live close to the stores and I checked last night and it did not list any expiration time so I figured they would still be available since they just were listed. Usually when they expire there will be a countdown of hours. For instance I noticed the product at Walmart had about 15 hours left. So yeah I definitely was not happy because that was the main reason I went. 

0 Likes

KimS
Saver

FAO Nutpods at Meijer’s back in my gallery. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@KimS @somecreative   Sometimes you may not see it in your gallery but it will still be in your shopping list and you will be able to submit it.  So always check your shopping list.  I personally do NOT use the shopping list for any other reason.   Glad it came back.  I was hoping to try it but no Meijer's near me.  I had the $1 offer at Stop and Shop, but I stocked up on Chobani creamer between Shoprite and Stop and Shop, so I'm good for now.  What did you thing of the nut pods? 

0 Likes