cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Mountain Dew Frost Bite at Walmart

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

4E76C184-4629-47AA-89AD-6FF9B50F7B09.png

 Found this offer while browsing through all of the Ibotta offers. It does not show up in my freebie section.

21 Replies

Re: FAO Mountain Dew Frost Bite at Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I also noticed that it wasn't listed in the freebies section yet either.   Thanks for sharing. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Mikosmama Nice!  My offer is for $0.50 back.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

I didn't get this. My offer was for $0.50 off.  These experimental flavors won't entice me to spend money on. So far I haven't tried one I liked. But this is what's so good about Ibotta. We can try things without spending hard earned cash until we know it's worth it for us. Ibotta has introduced me to products that I never would have tried and now I keep buying, even without the incentive. 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

I was wondering how many people had the free offer. I haven’t gotten most of the free soda pop offers others have gotten, so I was wondering how regional this would be. I think I remember getting this specific flavor in my offers awhile ago, but at the time couldn’t find this flavor near me at all. I hope the store has gotten it now, though!

@TXbelle , I completely agree; I love the fact that Ibotta gives us the chance to try new things! 

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@TXbelle 

Before Ibotta I stuck to the national brands. Just as you mentioned because of Ibotta I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new products.  

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes

123Save
Core Shopper

@Mikosmama  Thanks for the heads up. It wasn’t listed in the overall free section nor was shown in Walmart’s New offers. 

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Mikosmama 

My offer is for $.50 I got it FAO the first time it was offered. I'm guessing its a FAO to those who didn't get it the first time around..

Paying full price is optional

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP , that definitely makes sense! ☺️ 

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

@Mikosmama   I’m not sure this one is regional. I am also in Wisconsin but unfortunately did not get the free offer. I just have the $0.50 one.