cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FAO Mountain Dew Frost Bite at Walmart

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@jlhersback , you’re right, it probably isn’t regional. To go along with @OBSHOP‘s theory, did you redeem this offer the last time it was on Ibotta?

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Mikosmama @jlhersback 

When an item is listed as FAO that is the best time to try it out.  The regular price is $1.98 at Walmart and if I liked this product when I scored the free one then $.50 makes a great incentive to grab one the next time I am at the store..

Paying full price is optional

jlhersback
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP @Mikosmama   I can’t remember if I redeemed before or not. I suppose I must have. So many offers. My brain can’t keep track. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama 

I don't think you should expect to see a freebie for an offer a year old.  It would likely only be for the initial pass of an offer. 

Otherwise, it you put it there, half the people are like, 'ibotta really should have a way to restrict who sees this as free when someone has already redeemed the offer'.  

Repped.   This was never at my WM last year when it came out.  Now it appears the zero sugar variety may be at my WM

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

Did anyone ever find this in store? This offer expires in a day or so, and I never found it in the three or four stores I visited over the last couple of weeks, even though each listed it as in stock in the beverage aisles. I didn’t find any 20 oz singles in the beverage aisles so I figured the app locations are wrong. I also didn’t find it in the front coolers so I don’t know if every store even had them. Another unicorn? 🦄 

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Dean , I have not been able to find it anywhere at all. I even looked when I was out of state on a trip hoping to find it and still nothing. Congratulations to those that were able to find this elusive flavor!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

WM inventory seems off on these.  I think I have been looking for these for a year now.  My stores have been stuck at in stocks of: 1,3,3,and 5 forever.

I removed it from my WM and ibotta lists.

To me, looking thru all the coolers 50 times is not worth perhaps getting one free 20-oz drink..  I am sooooooo cheap, but I am not that cheap.  This is just slightly better use of time than splitting a 2-ply toilet paper roll into 2 one-ply rolls 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Dean I did get lucky and find when I was getting the back to school offers. It wasn't at my regular Walmart, but I needed to go to the other location that's just a few miles in the opposite direction anyway and found it in the coolers by self checkout. If I remember correctly it was the last one in that cooler (didn't check the others) so I was excited. I tend to have bad luck when it comes to the FAO items. Although I think that's a lot of us!

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Dean 

Yes, I have found Mountain Dew Frost at Walmart. Check the coolers near the checkout lanes. Then if your Walmart has a gas station check inside there.  Hope you find one before this offer expires....

Paying full price is optional

ChipL955
Deal Sharer

Nope, never found the Mountain Dew Frost Bite or the Pepsi Mango, and I’ve checked both my local Walmart and a Walmart Neighborhood Market.  I’ve had FAO rebates for them for a while now. 

0 Likes