cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FAO Plentifull Cereal @ Walmart

Francoise
Skilled Saver

A little side note: A friend sent me a text about this fao cereal this morning. In a rush, I did a quick in-app search, found nothing, and figured it was either regional or had already ended. Now, I realize I had misspelled it with one "l" in my search.

So, we're finally at my point, which is be super careful with your spelling when searching ibotta. I typed "Plentiful" and it managed to return a long list of stuff, but "Plentifull" wasn't anywhere on it. 🧐 Whodathunkit?

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Found the cereal at WM marketplace and it brought two surprises, a Fetch bonus on GM cereal for 35 pts, and an Any receipt popped up when i scanned the cereal!

dryoracle
Shopper

Amazing how fast this thing went. I added it this morning and was going to tell my brother about it, but when I went to show him, it's gone from my account.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@dryoracle  You have to act quickly, sometimes once posted items can be gone in 12 hrs. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@dryoracle 

I went this morning and got 1 for me and 1 for my spouse's acct.  I scanned my receipt and moved on to my next shop. Didn't get finished til afternoon.  When he went to scan his receipt the offer was gone from his list but when the receipt posted it included the fao. I was relieved as I was going to have to return that box--wasn't looking forward to that experience. 

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Mikosmama 

I think somebody has already said it, when it is listed you got to go and get it.  Plentifull cereal was in my gallery with three days remaining, well three days was reduced to NLA and gone by the time I made it to the store.  I have to catch it next time it is offered. Can anyone tell me how this cereal tastes? 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

'Shop, it is pretty good. Not as sweet as I expected it might be. I grabbed the Almond variety. It had one more gram of fiber and one less gram of sugar than the Peanut box.

The butter (almond) taste is present, but not overbearing, kind of in the background. Not disappointed, but not sure I would personally purchase as a substitute to other brands. But I don't generally buy cereal either.

@OBSHOP

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Saipan 

Thanks for your feedback,  I have been eating the same two brands for decades. I was willing to try something new. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.