Re: FAO Quaker Puffed Granola at Walmart

Marj
Deal Sharer

Same MM at my Walmart!

0 Likes

Re: FAO Quaker puffed granola

Saipan
Deal Expert

But, but, I am forgoing fully stuffed for Quaker Puffed, so I have some leeway.

0 Likes

Dean

My offer now shows it expires in 22 hours. Oh well. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save  Does your Publix roll out the new weekly ad on Wednesday? Ours is Thursday 

4D3A77B4-3907-42C1-9E5A-16F4B517C881.jpeg

 you lucked out! 

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

Our sale starts on Thursday in Publix. When is it bogo? Starting this week or finishing this week?

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Lovetosavenow BOGO in the new ad that starts either Wednesday or Thursday.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 

Publix and Kroger both start new weekly sales on Wednesday here in Georgia. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@123Save  Oh! I moved from Roswell in 1987,  I remember Kroger, Winn Dixie, I don’t think there was Publix then  * Update I just looked it up., 1991 Savannah. Publix more expensive than Kroger?

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 

Publix is notoriously more expensive than Kroger. I only purchase items there on BOGO/clearance/IR etc.

I will say though the Publix bakery is phenomenal and $5 sushi Wednesday is nice.

0 Likes

Re: FAO Quaker Puffed Granola [merged topics]

amyinoh
Core Shopper

I went to Walmart and got the cereal, the toothpaste, and the biosteel - all FAO. The cereal was actually a MM. Cost was $4.98 and cash back was $5.93. Then I got a Gatorade zero with protein with 100% back in fetch points. I also got a Gatsby chocolate bar with $1.25 IR. Found a few of the Yasso’s frozen yogurt poppables for $3.88 with a $3 IR for each. I followed with a trip to Kroger and got my MM cereal there too. $5.49 cost with $6.94 back. Picked up a few other small things for a total of 9 offers toward my Lucky Strike bonus of $30 for less than $5. I’m just over half way to the bonus. Sorry for all the details. But I love getting good deals like this and no one I know quite understands like I know you all will! Oh plus I scanned items for some Shopkick and for 50 kicks for a purchase.