Saipan
Super Saver

Screenshot_20220608-101830_Ibotta.jpg

"so rich & creamy, you won't miss dairy" 

11 Replies

Re: FAO Silk Nextmilk

Weino
Saver

And it's a $1 to $2 moneymaker everywhere around here and I have a 10 cent any non-dairy milk offer so it's 2 units of bonus progress!

0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

As usual, YMMV

My offer is only for $1 but I do have a FAO for So Delicious Wondermilk that I won’t be redeeming. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

Always good to shop around. 

I might agree after trying that I don't miss dairy. However, it is probably dairy dairy that I will still miss most.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Saipan 

I like the flavor of this milk and hope the offer is still available tomorrow morning.  Kroger's has a DQ on their app. 

Screenshot_20220608-170835_Kroger.jpg

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes

Couponqueen123
Rewards Hunter

I looked and Kroger is not included in my store choices for the Silk nextmilk offer.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

I purchased Silk Nextmilk at Kroger's today after DQ and store discount final price was $2.24.  Ibotta rebates totaled $5.09 making this purchase a $2.85 MM. 

0 Likes

Couponqueen123
Rewards Hunter

That's great! I did not have Kroger as a choice of stores to redeem at, or I would have bought/redeemed there. I got it at Walmart for $4.38 and got back $4.99, so a .61 mm, which is not too bad.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Couponqueen123 

With the current state of our economy any savings is great. 

0 Likes

Couponqueen123
Rewards Hunter

You are right, the economy is not the best right now and saving money is becoming harder to do. I wanted to say Silk nextmilk is my favorite of the non-dairy milks out there, it tastes the most like real milk in my opinion.

0 Likes