FAO TAZO Tea

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Multiple StoresMultiple Stores

11 Replies

Re: FAO TAZO Tea

Zebrachicken35
Deal Sharer

Smh. Another wonderful freebie NOT in any store near you. Courtesy of Ibotta. 

I checked all the stores they say have this offer, and not one (Walmart included) carry 12oz Tazo Tea. I really don't know why they do this. If it's regional, then make it available to people in that region, but no one has time to search every store for a 12oz bottle of tea that doesn't exist. It's really getting ridiculous and pretty pathetic.

I'm not sure why they have Dollar Tree and Kmart listed, or some others that do not carry Tazo brands. Sometimes it makes me wonder who is doing the coding for these offers. 

Congratulation to anyone that is successful at finding this one!

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Zebrachicken35  While at times the coding seems wonky, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for ya because sometimes it’s the retailer’s app that is incorrect.  I see success stories here in the Ibotta Community about folks who find seemingly unattainable FAO’s 🥳

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Zebrachicken35 There are definitely 🦄 every month, but I find enough FAOs to keep me checking the store shelf each shopping trip.  This month I got 9 free items after Ibotta rebates alone, a few of them were even MM.  

0 Likes

Dean

@Zebrachicken35  You can try the manufacturers website to search for stores. But I’ve found those as reliable as store inventory so definitely not 100% correct. My preference is to search Google and Brickseek along with store apps. It is possible to find products in store when store apps show out of stock. It happened to me recently with Pepsi Sugar Free and Tropicana juice, but I wasn’t actively searching and just happened to see them.

https://www.tazo.com/us/en/products/bottled/tazo-organic-passion.html

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Dean  I’m actually having the opposite problem at Walmart LOL.  Their app says it’s in stock, but it’s nowhere to be found. 🤣

0 Likes

Dean

@cjwoody  That’s because it’s in the back and hasn’t been restocked on the shelf. This is a common problem at Walmart. I’ve asked employees to get me things from the back but good luck finding someone who knows where to look. 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Dean @Be-Bop-A-Lula  Ok, this may be helpful to some.  The Walmart app had the item stocked in aisle Z2 which, in my mind, points me to the coolers in and around checkout.  Couldn’t find it anywhere.  I also checked the dry aisles where single un-chilled bevs are also stocked… nada.  Nothing featured on any endcaps.  Finally found it in the produce section (aisle A1), which is where the chilled kombucha, smoothies, etc. are stocked.  Obvs aisle markers are different for stores, but generally speaking it was in Walmart’s produce section for my store.

Janet1964
Super Saver

My hubby now calls me when he goes to Walmart by himself and says what’s free at Walmart? I send him a screenshot of each offer so that he can check the size and exclusions. Today he found the Tazo Tea 12 oz in green tea. I have been looking for weeks and couldn’t find any. It was 1.68 - 1.98 Ibotta = .30 mm.

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964 Keep an eye out. That offer reset for me, so I was able to redeem twice. 

0 Likes