cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO: TREASURE CAVE Blue Cheese, Any Size, $4.99

Francoise
Skilled Saver

New ibotta FAO for Treasure Cave Crumbled Blue Cheese. I'll probably be buying this at Safeway where it's $3.99. Nice $1.00 moneymaker!

If you're not sure where to find this product, there's a decent store locator here.

I love blue cheese in a salad with bacon and balsamic. How do you like to eat this?

Screenshot_20220413-014305_Ibotta.jpg

26 Replies

Re: FAO: TREASURE CAVE Blue Cheese, Any Size, $4.99

Weino
Saver

Good deal! Mine is BOGO and they're $5.99 near me so not nearly as good.

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@Francoise thanks for the link for the store locator.

As usual this FAO doesn't look like it's available at any of the Ibotta stores in my area. But what a great deal for those who can snag it! I actually like blue cheese. I usually make blue cheese dressing for salad or as a dip for grilled wings. I made a blue cheese dipping sauce for steak kabobs once too (really good but really rich).

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Francoise 

I had the fao this morning and I clicked on it but now it converted to bogo, $4.99 when you buy 2.  So irritated as it's still clicked on but not the fao😠

somecreative
Core Shopper

@cheryl_123 

Lol. Hi said the same thing about it being another thing that is not around here. What is more frustrating is that it looks like it’s available at family fare however that isn’t one of the participating stores of course. 

I know some people mention that it turned into a Bogo but I have a screenshot if anyone wants to buy it and submit a ticket because it should be available until May 2nd

Rema
Saver

My SuperOne had them for sale for$2.69!! Nice moneymaker!!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

No Treasure Cave in WM, Publix,Winn Dixie, in my area Must be a delivery issue, hasn’t been availabile in 2 months 

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Sorry to those of you who aren't finding this in your area. I do know how you feel as many offers turn out to be unavailable for me, too.

@cheryl_123 Your recipes sound delicious! I've put blue cheese on top of a steak and briefly put it under the broiler. It IS next level rich when it's melted!

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@somecreative Thanks for posting that screenshot. In your image the ex date says 5/02, in my initial post yesterday the ex date said 4/26, and now it says 4/22, which means it's a popular offer.

Sorry this is or has turned into a bogo deal for some. Maybe they're finding it so popular they adjusted the deal for some in order to extend it. Whatever the reason, I'd also be disappointed to find this deal as a bogo, esp if it wasn't before.

BUT if you find it cheap enough, say $3.99 ea for example, the bogo offer would make this only $1.49 ea wyb 2. Not bad at all, imo. And this type of cheese keeps very well in just the fridge.

Screenshot_20220413-143004_Ibotta.jpg

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 I've never seen this particular brand of blue cheese in any of my wm. Here, I've only ever seen it at SW/Albertsons, so I think you might want to try Albertsons or, in absence of that, one of their subsidiaries.

0 Likes